Tips for applicants
If we’ve whet your appetite about Klöckner as an employer and the wealth of ways you can join the team, then be sure to read through our helpful hints for candidates before applying online.
- Browse through our job board or apprenticeship offerings
- Select a vacancy, apprenticeship or program combining a degree with vocational training (cooperative education) or send us a speculative application
- Use our tips for applicants to help you put together an application that says a lot about you
- Check that your application is complete and you’ve dotted every i and crossed every t
- Submit your online application
- As soon as your documents reach us, we’ll send you confirmation of receipt If we like what we see, then we’ll set up a meeting so we can get to know each other better
Give us a concise and compelling explanation of why you want to work at Klöckner.
Provide a detailed outline of your previous working experience, including internships and your exact duties.
High school and university degree certificates where available.
Evidence of internships, additional qualifications, language courses, etc.
Photo of applicant
Ideally, we’d like to know about your engagement in social, sporting and cultural activities as well as your personal interests.