Tips for Applicants
We as an employer have an attractive proposition - convince us of yours! We want to find out what motivates you and what characterises you as a Value Adder. Have we whet your appetite? Before applying online, take a look at our helpful hints for candidates here!
- Browse through our job board or apprenticeship offerings
- Select a suitable job or apply speculatively via our seperate online form
- Use our tips for applicants to help you put together an application that says a lot about you
- Check that your application is complete and you’ve dotted every i and crossed every t
- Submit your online application
- As soon as your documents reach us, we’ll send you confirmation of receipt If we like what we see, then we’ll set up a meeting so we can get to know each other better
Give us a concise and compelling explanation of why you want to work at Klöckner.
Provide a detailed outline of your previous working experience, including internships and your exact duties.
High school and university degree certificates where available.
Evidence of internships, additional qualifications, language courses, etc.
PHOTO OF APPLICANT
Ideally, we’d like to know about your engagement in social, sporting and cultural activities as well as your personal interests.