In general, Klöckner & Co follows a dividend policy of distributing 30% of consolidated net income before non-recurring items.
- We complied with this dividend policy in 2006 and 2007 by distributing €0.80 per share each year.
- In fiscal year 2008, we suspended our dividend policy in view of the emerging euro crisis and dispensed with payment of a dividend.
- In 2009, we paid no dividend for reasons of our earnings situation.
- Starting in fiscal year 2010, we resumed our Company’s general dividend policy by paying a dividend of €0.30 per share.
- No dividend was paid in fiscal years 2011, 2012 and 2013, again for earnings-related reasons.
- In 2014 we distributed the balance sheet profit in the amount of €19,950,000. Given 99,750,000 shares vested with dividend rights, this amount corresponds to a distribution of €0.20 per share.
- For the fiscal year 2015, no dividend was paid for earnings-related reasons.
- For fiscal year 2016 we distributed an amount of €19,950 thousand. Given 99,750,000 shares vested with dividend rights, this amount corresponds to a distribution of €0.20 per share.
- For the fiscal year 2017 and 2018 we have distributed an amount of €29,925 thousand. This corresponds to a distribution of €0.30 per share of 99,750,000 shares in total entitled to dividend.
- No dividend payment due to earnings in 2019.
- Due to negative net income no dividend for 2020.
- In light of the record earnings for fiscal year 2021, we paid an unusually high dividend of €1.00 per share.
Paying agent within the meaning of Sec. 48 (1) no. 4 German Security Trading Act (WpHG) is the
Deutsche Bank AG
Global Transaction Banking
Trust and Agency Services | Post IPO Services
60325 Frankfurt am Main