In general, Klöckner & Co follows a dividend policy of distributing 30% of consolidated net income before non-recurring items.
- We complied with this dividend policy in 2006 and 2007 by distributing €0.80 per share each year.
- In fiscal year 2008, we suspended our dividend policy in view of the emerging euro crisis and dispensed with payment of a dividend.
- In 2009, we paid no dividend for reasons of our earnings situation.
- Starting in fiscal year 2010, we resumed our Company’s general dividend policy by paying a dividend of €0.30 per share.
- No dividend was paid in fiscal years 2011, 2012 and 2013, again for earnings-related reasons.
- In 2014 we distributed the balance sheet profit in the amount of €19,950,000. Given 99,750,000 shares vested with dividend rights, this amount corresponds to a distribution of €0.20 per share.
- For the fiscal year 2015, no dividend was paid for earnings-related reasons.
- For fiscal year 2016 we distributed an amount of €19,950 thousand. Given 99,750,000 shares vested with dividend rights, this amount corresponds to a distribution of €0.20 per share.
- For the fiscal year 2017 and 2018 we have distributed an amount of €29,925 thousand. This corresponds to a distribution of €0.30 per share of 99,750,000 shares in total entitled to dividend.
- No dividend payment due to earnings in 2019.
- In view of the COVID-19 crisis-related net loss in the reporting year, the Management Board and Supervisory Board are proposing that no dividend will be paid for the fiscal year 2020.
Paying agent within the meaning of Sec. 48 (1) no. 4 German Security Trading Act (WpHG) is the
Deutsche Bank AG
Global Transaction Banking
Trust and Agency Services | Post IPO Services
60325 Frankfurt am Main