Products and Services
Klöckner & Co stands for a wide range of services an extensive product portfolio. This portfolio includes merchandise in virtually every grade and size. Many customers also entrust us with warehousing, logistics and materials management.
More and more of them are turning to us for processing, too – all the way through to installation-ready components. We aim to enhance our profitability and cushion the impact of steel price fluctuations on earnings through higher-value products and services.
In some countries, our range also includes special products for building installations, roof and wall construction and water supply. Every item we sell has this in common: unbeatable product quality, which we guarantee as a multi metal specialist. By sourcing our products from all over the globe, we keep our prices competitive. How can we do that? We are producer-independent, so we can leverage all the benefits of our many international procurement options. Our portfolio in steel trading covers the following product segments:
- Flat steel products (e.g. thin sheet and strip as well as thick sheet)
- Long steel products (e.g. merchant bars, sectional steel and beams)
- Tubes und hollow sections (e.g. structural hollow sections, precision tubes and seamless heavy-wall pipes)
- Stainless steel and high-grade steel (e.g. sheet, profiles and tubes in German grades V2A and V4A)
- Aluminum (e.g. profiles, sheet, strip and plate)
- CO2-reduced steel, stainless steel and aluminum products
From sourcing to the finished component: our service
Our skilled workforce develops solutions that fit each customer’s needs to a tee. We combine individual strengths in acquisition, logistics and processing into an intelligent overall concept. Our end-to-end quality management is attested by a number of different certifications. Customers can rely on us to manage the entire warehousing process if they wish. Our branches deliver straight to our partners’ manufacturing facilities according to specification. Just-in-time delivery is one of our specialties, with 24-hour service to cover unforeseen demand for materials.
In step with Industry 4.0, we are driving forward the electronic exchange of order and delivery data at every link in the supply chain. Being close to customers is something we take literally: With a far-reaching network Klöckner & Co is nearby – no matter where our customers are. That’s something both international corporations and businesses with a regional focus have come to value in us. We care about maintaining and strengthening long-term partnerships.
We are well-versed in all traditional metalworking processes:
- Coil processing (cutting and splitting of steel strip)
- Forming and manufacturing of pressed parts
- CNC turning/milling
- 2D/3D tube laser cutting
- Laser and water jet cutting
- Processing of high-quality steel and high-grade structural steel
- Thermal cutting (plasma and oxy-fuel cutting)
- Surface treatment (shot blasting and primer painting)
- Sawing/drilling/rounding off