Klöckner Building on Mercatorstrasse
New premises in Duisburg-Neudorf
Klöckner expands scrap trade
1906 Klöckner & Co is established on Mercatorstrasse in Duisburg.
1908 The young business Klöckner & Co moves to new premises on Friedhofsweg in the Neudorf section of Duisburg. Later, the street name is changed from Friedhofsweg to Otto-Keller-Strasse.
1911 Branch office is set up in Mannheim, in the State of Baden-Württemberg. The new location is the Company's first in southwest Germany.
1914 Meanwhile, Klöckner & Co has established seven subsidiaries.
1919 Through its investment stake in the Company Wilhelm Alt Nachf. in Hamburg, which is renamed Eckardt 526 Co in 1928, Klöckner & Co expands its scrap trade business segment.