Remember that your application documents also serve as a kind of business card. Ideally, your application should contain the following:
- Cover letter – explain briefly and succinctly why you would like to work for Klöckner & Co SE and what skills you have to offer
- Resume with a current photo
- If available, your university transcripts and employers' references
- Certificates from internships, additional qualifications, language courses, etc.
- Ideally some information about your personal involvement in, for example, social, cultural or political activities.
- As soon as we have received your written or electronic application materials, we will send you an acknowledgment of receipt. If applicable, you will then receive an invitation to an initial interview.
You may contact us by e-mail or by mail (see Contact and services).